see this pic and guess who she is. unless you are VERY familiar with your celebrities or have been in the loop with their latest endorsements, i sincerely doubt anyone would know who this girl is on first glance. i had to sit and scratch my head till the skin went RAW before i figured out who she was... well, no, i told you i was impatient. i just clicked to the link and PRESTO, mystery revealed... to find out who she is and more pics of her, just follow the link!
the vatican just released the NEW set of deadly sins no one should commit. called the seven social sins, they are the following:
1. "Bioethical" violations such as birth control
2. "Morally dubious'' experiments such as stem cell research
3. Drug abuse
4. Polluting the environment
5. Contributing to widening divide between rich and poor
6. Excessive wealth
7. Creating povertyi remember reading this on the news runner while watching TV patrol, and could not help but have my eyes roll. it said something about the vatican naming new sins. as if that already did not sound weird enough. i am pretty sure i will butt heads with a lot of devout people out there on this issue, but come on... NEW SINS??!!! do we really need to know which sins we should be aware of when we're committing them? and social sins? i understand the original mortal sins but this batch is just too funny! read number 6... hmmm, are they REALLY sure they need to include that? it's a bit self incriminating isn't it?