Monday, December 25, 2017

merry christmas

Sitting on the couch in my room, I find myself staring at our wood floor and the dust bunnies strewn just over its shiney surface. Wow. Havent cleaned my room in a long while, and if it werent for this silvery december light, I really wouldnt have noticed how dusty my floor was. 

Been chatting with a guy over tinder. He described himself as a dairy man. He sells milk and is now venturing into butter. Interesting guy id have to say, its not often that you chance on people into agriculture. He sounded like he got burned out a bit, just like me with my designing. Hoping to meet him in person soon. I think i starting to run out of interesting stuff to talk about with him. I am quote boring. 

Everyone’s home today. Almost feels like a weekend, tho now that Im awake, im itching to just go out and walk around. Maybe workout since I havent done much this week, and considering the calories i have been consuming this week, I desperately need the exercise. I am slowly developing a dad-bod, and by golly, id rather be chubby instead of that. 

Im happier to a degree today. The depression is still there but it doesnt feel as overwhelming as the previous days. I think i still need to find people to talk to about it since my brother doesnt seem to be the right person who can empathize. I think thats one thing he never really got to learn. 

No comments: