Thursday, December 14, 2017

day 2

Day 2 of taking my meds and I’m quite happy to say sleep has been visiting me quite frequently now. I doze off into deep slumber, the type you fall into after a really long and tiring day. The kind where you would snoze loud enough to wake the neighbors... but of course, i dont have anyone near my room enough to vouch for that. The sleep is still kinda dreamless tho. I had wished that since the meds would help in my creativity, that it would usher me to part of my uncounsciousness where those dreams lie. Then again, it’s still day 2 anyway. More days to come so we’ll see what happens the next few days. 

Ive to admit, a bit of me feels sceptical on being medicated. Understandibly, there is a certain taboo to addressing mental health, expecially with more comservative backgrounds like mine. Im just i guess validating it as an experiment on myself. If it helps in my general well being, then good. If not then at least the prescription is only good for 1 month. 

I just really hope this will rekindly my gusto in life. I miss looking forward to the days ahead, whatever they may be. 

No comments: