1. conversations with mom.
2. dinner shared with my parents. kuya's away kasi.
3. relishing chicken breast with capsicum and yellow beans, baguio bean stir-fry, and mom's rib soup with bola-bola.
4. having apple pie for dessert.
5. writing food and restaurant reviews online.
6. getting excited for work tomorrow.
7. getting excited for my scheduled run tomorrow.
8. chatting with friends.
9. sharing my insights.
10. flirting with a flirt. competitive kasi akech.
11. not getting any attention and feeling fine.
12. not being able to recall anymore.
14. winding down while writing this post on my bed, in my cold, dark room.
15. learning from the tweets that friends are home and safe.
16. feeling the soft sheets against my skin.
17. finding that pocket of cold air under my blanket and playing with them with my warm feet.
18. loving the smell of fresh linens.
19. pillows. lots and lots of pillows.
20. being able to say good night and mean it.
* * * * *
the beautiful things series was in response to a thought i had to prove to a friend and myself that the world, despite all the hurt and ugliness that resides therein, still overflows with abundant beauty and sources of joy. it was just a matter of a change in perspective. this was a documentation of today, from waking to sleeping, and all the activities and what-nots i experienced and surrounded myself with.